In the fore-front of network security by helping out customers in reducing their pain points and deliver a smooth IT experience.
• Technical Marketing Engineer - Campus and Branch Security - Juniper Networks
• IT professional with near 7 years of work experience with excellent technical and managerial skills
• 2 years of in-depth network security testing experience
• Worked extensively on customer profile testing and provided on-demand support to resolve customer issues
• Experienced in designing customer specific and market specific use-cases
• Worked in a Monitored Security Solutions provider environment in answering and providing technical support to customers
• Gained in-depth knowledge in network security solutions on both hardware and virtual platform
• Excellent communication skills
Since November 2015
- Defining new solutions and extend/customize reference solutions.
- Engage in technical customer meetings, including detailed product overview/demos, and in-depth technical conversations.
- Develop and conduct technical field training and solutions deep dive for sales team and customers.
- Provide feedback to product managers and engineering to improve features and products.
- Perform technical competitive analysis.