In the fore-front of network security by helping out customers in reducing their pain points and deliver a smooth IT experience.
• Technical Marketing Engineer - Campus and Branch Security - Juniper Networks
• IT professional with near 7 years of work experience with excellent technical and managerial skills
• 2 years of in-depth network security testing experience
• Worked extensively on customer profile testing and provided on-demand support to resolve customer issues
• Experienced in designing customer specific and market specific use-cases
• Worked in a Monitored Security Solutions provider environment in answering and providing technical support to customers
• Gained in-depth knowledge in network security solutions on both hardware and virtual platform
• Excellent communication skills
Since September 2013
- Designing and executing customer profile use-cases and test plans.
- Testing end-to-end firewall features and services such as Polices, NAT, AppSecure, UTM, IDP, IPsec VPN, HA of Juniper SRX Firewalls.
- Performing firewall capability testing in a simulated environment using 3rd party tools, viz. Breaking Point, Ixia - IxExplorer/IxLoad and Spirent.
- Designing complex automation test infrastructure for the team and writing automation scripts in Perl for performing test execution.
- Mentoring interns and new hires by providing training and guidance.