Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
Being in the fore-front of network security I specialize in helping out customers in reducing their pain points and deliver a smooth network experience.
• Product management activities including designing and developing products and solutions.
• Lead Technical Marketing Engineer - Enterprise and Branch Security and SD-WAN - Juniper Networks
• Sale enablement - Develop and train solutions and product offering to the SEs and Sales teams
• 5+ years of in-depth network security experience
• IT professional with near 10 years of work experience with excellent technical and managerial skills
• Worked extensively on customer profile testing and provided on-demand support to resolve customer issues
• Experienced in designing customer specific and market specific use-cases
• Worked in a Monitored Security Solutions provider environment in answering and providing technical support to customers
• Gained in-depth knowledge in network security solutions on both hardware and virtual platform
• Excellent communication skills
Since November 2015
- Product management activities to evaluate market and business potentials for Distributed Enterprises and Secure SD-WAN solutions.
- Define new solutions and extend/customize reference solutions.
- Engage in technical customer meetings, including detailed product overview/demos, and in-depth technical conversations.
- Engage in GTM activities including design of marketing materials for new products and solutions
- Develop and conduct technical field training and solutions deep dive for sales team and customers.
- Perform business and technical competitive analysis.
- Expertise in Branch Security and Secure SD-WAN
- Work with engineering to design, implement and improve features and solutions.
to November 2015
- Designed and executed customer profile use-cases and test plans.
- Tested end-to-end firewall features and services such as Polices, NAT, AppSecure, UTM, IDP, IPsec VPN, HA of Juniper SRX Firewalls.
- Performed firewall capability testing in a simulated environment using 3rd party tools, viz. Breaking Point, Ixia - IxExplorer/IxLoad and Spirent.
- Designed complex automation test infrastructure for the team and writing automation scripts in Perl for performing test execution.
- Mentored interns and new hires by providing training and guidance.
to September 2013
- Provided technical support to customers to monitor and manage their network and security devices
- Provided on-demand support to customers by live troubleshooting and resolving network issues
to December 2012
- Testing telecom services such as MMS, Video and Image transcoding on an end to end call flow
- Developed and maintained log management automation tools using LAMP (Perl) stack
to August 2011
- Prepared Test Plan, Design Document and generated Test Cases
- Created Business Components for automation test cases using BPT framework in QTP
- Managed a team of 10 by delegating and coordinating tasks, handling training sessions for new joiners
- Periodic tracking and maintenance of defects, created and maintained Defect Prevention Plan document