In the fore-front of network security by helping out customers in reducing their pain points and deliver a smooth IT experience.
• Technical Marketing Engineer - Campus and Branch Security - Juniper Networks
• IT professional with near 7 years of work experience with excellent technical and managerial skills
• 2 years of in-depth network security testing experience
• Worked extensively on customer profile testing and provided on-demand support to resolve customer issues
• Experienced in designing customer specific and market specific use-cases
• Worked in a Monitored Security Solutions provider environment in answering and providing technical support to customers
• Gained in-depth knowledge in network security solutions on both hardware and virtual platform
• Excellent communication skills
Since November 2015
- Defining new solutions and extend/customize reference solutions.
- Engage in technical customer meetings, including detailed product overview/demos, and in-depth technical conversations.
- Develop and conduct technical field training and solutions deep dive for sales team and customers.
- Provide feedback to product managers and engineering to improve features and products.
- Perform technical competitive analysis.
Since September 2013
- Designing and executing customer profile use-cases and test plans.
- Testing end-to-end firewall features and services such as Polices, NAT, AppSecure, UTM, IDP, IPsec VPN, HA of Juniper SRX Firewalls.
- Performing firewall capability testing in a simulated environment using 3rd party tools, viz. Breaking Point, Ixia - IxExplorer/IxLoad and Spirent.
- Designing complex automation test infrastructure for the team and writing automation scripts in Perl for performing test execution.
- Mentoring interns and new hires by providing training and guidance.
to September 2013
- Provided technical support to customers to monitor and manage their network and security devices
- Provided on-demand support to customers by live troubleshooting and resolving network issues
to December 2012
- Testing telecom services such as MMS, Video and Image transcoding on an end to end call flow
- Developed and maintained log management automation tools using LAMP (Perl) stack
to August 2011
- Prepared Test Plan, Design Document and generated Test Cases
- Created Business Components for automation test cases using BPT framework in QTP
- Managed a team of 10 by delegating and coordinating tasks, handling training sessions for new joiners
- Periodic tracking and maintenance of defects, created and maintained Defect Prevention Plan document
to May 2008
Rochester Institute of Technology, NY
to May 2013
Research Assistant, Mobile Anti-Spyware Analysis
• Research on Security aspects of various Anti-Malwares on the Android Operating System
• Analyzing the operating functionalities of Malware and Anti-Malware applications
CCNP - Route/Switch
Android Anti-Virus Analysis, ASIA 2012 (Academic Track of NYS Cyber Security Conference, 2012) (Best Paper)
Best Security Practices for Android, BlackBerry and iOS, IEEE SECON, 2012
Application Secure - AppID, AppFW, AppTrack, AppQoS, URL Filtering
UTM - EWF, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam,
Application Layer Gateways
Breaking Point Solution
IXIA - IxExplorer, IxLoad
Spirent - Test Center, Avalanche
Open Source - Ostinato, Scapy, Wireshark, TCPreplay
VMware ESXi - Installing and Managing virtual solutions
VMware vSphere, vCenter, Workstation, KVM, Amazon AWS
Understanding of VMXNET3, DPDK, VirtIO
Security Risk Assessment
NMAP, Nessus, Maltego, FOCA, CAIN,
TCP, UDP, VLAN, HSRP, OSPF, BGP, RIP, EIGRP
DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, SAMBA
Windows (PC & Server)
Linux - Debian (Ubuntu), Red Hat (RHEL, CentOS)