Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
Being in the fore-front of network security I specialize in helping out customers in reducing their pain points and deliver a smooth network experience.
• Product management activities including designing and developing products and solutions.
• Lead Technical Marketing Engineer - Enterprise and Branch Security and SD-WAN - Juniper Networks
• Sale enablement - Develop and train solutions and product offering to the SEs and Sales teams
• 5+ years of in-depth network security experience
• IT professional with near 10 years of work experience with excellent technical and managerial skills
• Worked extensively on customer profile testing and provided on-demand support to resolve customer issues
• Experienced in designing customer specific and market specific use-cases
• Worked in a Monitored Security Solutions provider environment in answering and providing technical support to customers
• Gained in-depth knowledge in network security solutions on both hardware and virtual platform
• Excellent communication skills
Since November 2015
- Product management activities to evaluate market and business potentials for Distributed Enterprises and Secure SD-WAN solutions.
- Define new solutions and extend/customize reference solutions.
- Engage in technical customer meetings, including detailed product overview/demos, and in-depth technical conversations.
- Engage in GTM activities including design of marketing materials for new products and solutions
- Develop and conduct technical field training and solutions deep dive for sales team and customers.
- Perform business and technical competitive analysis.
- Expertise in Branch Security and Secure SD-WAN
- Work with engineering to design, implement and improve features and solutions.
to November 2015
- Designed and executed customer profile use-cases and test plans.
- Tested end-to-end firewall features and services such as Polices, NAT, AppSecure, UTM, IDP, IPsec VPN, HA of Juniper SRX Firewalls.
- Performed firewall capability testing in a simulated environment using 3rd party tools, viz. Breaking Point, Ixia - IxExplorer/IxLoad and Spirent.
- Designed complex automation test infrastructure for the team and writing automation scripts in Perl for performing test execution.
- Mentored interns and new hires by providing training and guidance.
to September 2013
- Provided technical support to customers to monitor and manage their network and security devices
- Provided on-demand support to customers by live troubleshooting and resolving network issues
to December 2012
- Testing telecom services such as MMS, Video and Image transcoding on an end to end call flow
- Developed and maintained log management automation tools using LAMP (Perl) stack
to August 2011
- Prepared Test Plan, Design Document and generated Test Cases
- Created Business Components for automation test cases using BPT framework in QTP
- Managed a team of 10 by delegating and coordinating tasks, handling training sessions for new joiners
- Periodic tracking and maintenance of defects, created and maintained Defect Prevention Plan document
Rochester Institute of Technology, NY
to May 2013
Research Assistant, Mobile Anti-Spyware Analysis
• Research on Security aspects of various Anti-Malwares on the Android Operating System
• Analyzing the operating functionalities of Malware and Anti-Malware applications
to May 2008
Android Anti-Virus Analysis, ASIA 2012 (Academic Track of NYS Cyber Security Conference, 2012) (Best Paper)
Best Security Practices for Android, BlackBerry and iOS, IEEE SECON, 2012
Application Note: Ethernet Switching on SRX Branch Series - URL
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEHv9)
CCNP - Route/Switch
Virtualization technologies - VMware ESXi, KVM
Public Cloud - Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure
Cloud Solutions - Private, Hybrid and Public Cloud designing and migration
Security-as-a-Serice (SaaS) and Managed Security Solutions
Understanding of VMXNET3, DPDK, VirtIO
Application Security - Identification, Firewalling, App Quality of Service
UTM - Web Filtering, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam
Intrusion Prevention (IPS)
Application Layer Gateways
Virtual Private Networks - IPSec
Security Risk Assessment
NMAP, Nessus, Maltego, FOCA, CAIN,
Breaking Point Solution
IXIA - IxExplorer, IxLoad
Spirent - Test Center, Avalanche
Open Source - Ostinato, Scapy, Wireshark, TCPreplay
Windows (PC & Server)
Linux - Debian (Ubuntu), Red Hat (RHEL, CentOS)
Advanced in Microsoft Office - Word, Powerpoint & Excel
Experienced in Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
Advanced in screen capture and video editing tools - Camtasia, Snagit